Gamer id is almost essential in most of the games. It is offered for free by google. In this post i will teach you how to make google games id also known as gamer id. Gamer id is used by google play store to keep all your achievements and progress even when you uninstall the game. When you reinstall you still have your data.
For some games on Google Play Games, you have sign in and play using a Gamer ID. A Gamer ID is a unique for everyone. It is username linked to your Google Account. You can change the id later if you dont like it.
Benefits of Google Gamer ID
By signing in to a game with your Gamer ID, you can:
- Get in leaderboards
- Earn achievements and show your friends
- Save your game stats on the Fly
- Play games with same achievements on multiple Android devices
Making gamer id is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Install Google Play Games app. Install:
- Open the app. Prompt opens that let you choose gmail id you would like to use. Tap on the Google id that you want to use. Sometimes you may need to enter the password.
- Choose Username and profile avatar as you want.
- Your google games id or gamer id is created. When you open games with google games enabled it will use this default id. Your achievements and points are shown in the google play games app.
So that's it for this tutorial. If you have any issues feel free to comment below.